Friday, March 03, 2006

Application for my son's marriage

Greetings. My son has just turned 21, and I thought it is a good time to prepare for his future great works of procreation. It is, however, not yet time for him to taste the honey of matrimony. But it is time to plan ahead, hence here is an application form for anyone who is interested to be my son's wife. My son, as all of you will no doubt know, has a great potential ahead of him and hence will be a fantastic investment for martial bonds. But given the rare qualities of my son, I have certain restrictions for applicants to be my daughter-in-law. Here are the restrictions, and they are divided into two categories:

I - non-negotiable ones (in no particular order)
1. Must be female
2. Must be willing to have at least three sons

II - negotiable ones (in no particular order)
1. born in Hong Kong (the closer in radius you are born the better your chances)
2. Chinese (the closer in radius your race is located from Hong Kong the better your chances)
3. with wealth (the more the better)
4. literate in English(the closer in radius your education is to a bachelor's degree the better your chances)
5. knowledge in Chinese (the more chinese you know the better)
6. a virgin
7. feminine
8. pretty but not jaw-droppingly beautiful
9. witty but not argumentative
10. strong minded but submissive
11. relatively tall and not fat

Applications may be submitted anytime. If you believe you are qualified, please let me as well as my son know. Friendship/acquaintance with my son is an asset but not necessary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Minch said...

ahahahahhahaha.... wat you said 2day finally clicked. but i dont' know if i'd be able to do that.

12:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home